Gary L. Davis, PA
Gary L. Davis is the sole practitioner of Gary L. Davis, PA, and also serves as president of 1st Affiliated Title Services, Inc. He received his bachelor’s degree in government and international affairs from Florida State University in 1977 and his Juris Doctor degree from Stetson University College of Law in 1979.
Gary began his career serving as an assistant state attorney for the 6th Judicial Circuit. In 1984, he entered private practice in New Port Richey, FL. His law practice focuses on wills and estate planning, trusts, probate, commercial and private real estate, corporate/business law, and incorporation.
Gary was appointed by Gov. Rick Scott to the Judicial Nominating Commission for the 6th Judicial circuit in March 2015. He is also an active member of the West Pasco community including:
- Member – West Pasco Bar Association, serving as President 2012-13
- Member – West Pasco Estate Planning Council
- Board member – Bay Area Real Estate Council
- Guest Speaker – West Pasco Board of Realtors; Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund, Inc. Affiliate Assembly in Tampa and Coral Springs/Ft. Lauderdale 2004-08
- Member – Bay Area Real Estate Council
- Member of Rotary Club of Seven Springs
- Chairman of Longleaf Triathlon 2008
- President of Longleaf Neighborhood Association 2007-11
- Member – West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Trinity Odessa Chamber of Commerce
Gary was born in Peoria, IL but grew up in Clearwater, FL. He and his wife Mary moved to Pasco County in 1980 and have two sons. He is a Florida native at heart and enjoys all the Sunshine State has to offer including area beaches, boating, bicycling, and triathlons.